Philippine National Police (PNP) Chief Director General Ronald “Bato” Dela Rosa talked to the 3 jailed drug lords, Jaybee Sebastian, Peter Co and Herbert Colangco, when he made an impromptu visit to the New Bilibid Prison this Wednesday, July 20. Watch the video below, where he even joked and asked Colangco to compose a song for him.
As you can see, the three high-profile inmates talked to PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa one by one before they got off the bus. With several reporters around, Jaybee Sebastian was the first one to talk to the tough-talking general. He is a a convicted kidnapper, a leader of the Commando Gang, and notably one of the most influential drug lords inside the Bilibid.
“Ikaw pala ang siga dito! (So, you’re the gangster here!)” Dela Rosa told Sebastian.
“Hindi, sir. Di po totoo yun. (No, sir. That’s not true)” Sebastian replied.
“Sabi mo kasi sa interview mo, siga ka. Sabi ko, di ka lang killer, carnapper ka pa. (Well, you said in an interview that you’re a gangster. You’re not only a killer, you’re also a carnapper)” Dela Rosa said.
Must See: * Alleged Drug Lord Mayor Cris Mahilac, Wife have P7-M BMW, Mansion Decorated with P500 Bills
Jaybee Sebastian told Dela Rosa that he only said to add to his crimes, and that he is not the “Mayor” (leader) inside the Bilibid’s Maximum Security Compound. Next to talk with PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa is the infamous “Concert king” of Bilibid, Herbert Colangco. He converted his cell into a complete recording studio, where he made a music video.
“Ikaw ba yung singer?” Mag compose ka ng kanta para sa akin ha. (Are you the singer? You compose a song for me, ok?)” Dela Rosa told Colangco, who has been serving time at the maximum security compound since 2009. Also known as Ampang Colangco, his album “Kinabukasan” (while in prison) turned platinum, allegedly selling 15,000 copies.
Must Watch: * Drug Lord Herbert Colangco Donated P50-M to Presidentiable, Former Drug Pusher Says (Video)
Must Read: * 5 Jobs Jaybee Sebastian Can Easily Get Hired At If He Is Not A High-Profile Bilibid Inmate
The surprise visit of PNP Chief Bato Dela to Bilibid marks the beginning of Special Action Force (SAF) troopers as its new security force. This is accordance with President Rodrigo Duterte’s strong campaign to end illegal drugs inside the Bilibid. Nevertheless, search operatives have also found other prohibited items found, such as cellphones and TV sets.
More from my site
- Watch: Drug Lord Herbert Colangco Donated P50-M to Presidentiable, Former Drug Pusher Says (Video)
- Herbert Colangco: Leila de Lima Gets P3M a Month From Bilibid Drug Lords When She Was DOJ Secretary
- Watch: Herbert Colangco Testifies vs Sen de Lima, Reveals De Lima’s Cellphone Number (Video)
- Jaybee Sebastian and Peter Co Hurt, Chinese Drug Lord Tony Co Killed During Bilibid Riot
- Look: Leila de Lima, Jaybee Sebastian Photo Inside Bilibid Exposed, Sen de Lima Reacts
- Watch: Herbert Colangco, DOJ Witnesses Sing “Akala Mo Lang Yun”, Dedicated to Sen Leila de Lima (Video)
- 5 Jobs Jaybee Sebastian Can Easily Get Hired At If He Is Not A High-Profile Bilibid Inmate
- Watch: President Rodrigo Duterte Meets Peter Lim, Alleged Top Drug Lord in Visayas (Video)
- Watch: Albuera, Leyte Mayor Rolando Espinosa Surrenders, Faces PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa (Video)
- Watch: Floating ‘Shabu Lab’ Busted in Subic Bay, PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa Inspects (Video)