Meet Jean Nunez Ladra, the netizen who made fun on the bombing at Roxas night market in Davao City this Friday night, September 2. But while the Duterte government is now doing everything to protecting us, she had the guts to make fun of the incident. And instead of apologizing, she responded with nonsense statements. Watch her video below.
“Nasaan na ang sinabi ninyo na safe ang Davao? Saan na bakit madami na mamatay …ang ibig sabihin nito hindi lahat ng tao ay takot kay Duterte at kay de la Rosa Isang malaking kagulohan Ito pagkat maraming against sa pamumuno ni duterte kailangan naten manghingi ng tulong sa Encantadia.” Jean Nunez Ladra wrote on Facebook.
(What happened to your claim that it is safe in Davao? Why is that many people were killed…this means that not everybody is afraid of Duterte and to (PNP chief Director General Ronald ‘Bato:) dela Rosa. This is too much foolishness because many people are against the Duterte administration, and we already need the help of Encantadia.)
Must Watch: * Huge Explosion at Roxas Night Market in Roxas Avenue, Davao City (Video)
Apparently, Ladra was referring to the ongoing remake of the Filipino fantasy TV series at GMA-7 led by Marian Rivera. And just like most of the telenovelas, Encantadia 2016 tackles about good vs evil, jealousy and rebellion. The original version, which was aired in 2005 also at Kapuso network, was well received by the public and won a prestigious award.
As expected, tons of netizens bashed Ladra for making fun of the Davao bombing. Some of them thinks that she is stupid and crazy , while there are others who even wished that she is one of the victims of the bombing. But despite all the hate comments, she posted a video of herself insisting that Encantadia is the only solution to the recent violent incident.
Must Read: * Open Letter to Duterte Haters on Davao Bombing: I Pray for Your Safety as I Pray for Davao
Must Watch: * Mayor Sara Duterte Offers P2-M Reward for the Arrest of Davao Bombing Suspects (Video)
As of posting, Jean Nunez Ladra appears to be enjoying the negative comments and her Facebook account is still active. In fact, she continues to update her wall about Encantadia. However, some of her posts seems to be serious in sympathizing with the victims, and posted the statements of Davao City Mayor Sara Duterte about the bombing.
May Gad, I hate drugs…
More from my site
- Watch: Huge Explosion at Roxas Night Market in Roxas Avenue, Davao City (Video)
- Watch: Mayor Sara Duterte Offers P2-M Reward for the Arrest of Davao Bombing Suspects (Video)
- Open Letter to Duterte Haters on Davao Bombing: I Pray for Your Safety as I Pray for Davao
- Panoorin: Nakumpiskang Goodbye De Lima Paputok Umusok, PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa Napatakbo (Video)
- Panoorin: Mga Pasaway na Pulis na Sinermonan at Pinahiya ni President Duterte, Sumama ang Loob (Video)
- Panoorin: Pinky Webb Patas na Balita sa CNN International Tungkol kay Pres Duterte, Pinuri (Video)
- Sen Trillanes to President Duterte, “Bakit Nanginginig Tuhod Mo Kung ‘Too Insignificant’ Ako?”
- Panoorin: Sec Martin Andanar vs Inquirer Reporter Marlon Ramos, Nagkasagutan, Reporter Supalpal (Video)
- Panoorin: Magnanakaw ng Cellphone ng Lolang Nagbabantay Kay Lolo sa Ospital, Huli sa CCTV (Video)
- Watch: Sen Trillanes to President Duterte, “Ipapakulong Kita, Hahabulin Kita” (Video)