Another stubborn driver makes a counterflow, despite knowing that it is against the traffic rules. But what is more irritating is that the said driver has a child and an elderly along with him. Apparently, he did not realize that as an adult, he should be a role model to young children. The incident was captured by the dashboard camera of the car in front of him. Watch it below.
The video was uploaded by a certain Don Tayag on his Facebook page this Thursday, February 25, 2016, which is incidentally the 30th anniversary of the 1986 EDSA revolution. According to his caption on the video, the incident happened at West Avenue, Quezon City on February 24, at 3:30pm. As you can see, the vehicle in question is a Hyundai, with plate number ZMP261.
Must Watch: * Brave Female Driver Faces Over 30 Illegal Counterflowing Vehicles (Video)
You will also notice that the unreasonable driver had a chance to move back and go to his right lane, but he didn’t. Tayag noted that the driver even lowered his lean seat, which is usually being understood as a sign of superiority, or not interested to make an action. In fact, he even moved closer. It took around 2 minutes before he moved his car to the correct lane and left.
Before the video ended, Tayag opened his car window and told the driver how reckless he was, and that the kids he is with might imitate him when he grows up. One commenter said it would be better if Tayag also took a video of the driver. Nevertheless, he said he showed his dashboard camera to the unidentified driver, but the latter just made a face and did not care.
Must Watch: * INC Convoy Counterflows, Causes Traffic and Ambulance Delay (Video)
It happened 3:30pm Feb24,2016 West Avenue counter flow Hyundai ZMP261. Panoorin nyo nagbaba pa ng sandalan ng upuan si Ungas, astig daw sya. May kasamang bata at matanda.
Posted by Don Tayag on Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Apparently, he is not the first driver to be caught on a dashboard cam making a counterflow. Back in April 2015, a video of a driver of black Jaguar counterflowing in Bonifacio Global City went viral. He went beast mode to the driver in front of him. The arrogant driver was identified as Joel Padiernos. He later apologized for his bad behavior, and got suspended from his job.
Meanwhile, we hope that this latest counterflow incident will immediately reached the knowledge of the Land Transportation Office (LTO), so the driver will be investigated and punished accordingly.
* Watch: Rude Woman Cuts Taxi in Gas Station to Get in Line First, Netizen Claims (Video)
* Alleged Rude Woman, Taxi Driver Comment on Parañaque Gas Station ‘Me First’ Incident
* Watch: Drunk ‘QC Councilor’ in Traffic Altercation, Let Go By Police? (Video)
* Cute Pinay Driver Pissed With Heavy Traffic, Twerks in the Middle of the Street (Video)
More from my site
- Watch: Brave Female Driver Faces Over 30 Illegal Counterflowing Vehicles (Video)
- Panoorin: Rainbow Express Bus Driver Nag Counterflow, Nag Beast Mode at Balak Pang Manakit (Video)
- Panoorin: Motorcycle Rider Nag Counterflow sa School Zone, Nabundol ang 2 Batang Estudyante (Video)
- Watch: INC Convoy Counterflows, Causes Traffic and Ambulance Delay (Video)
- Panoorin: Tricycle, Nag-Counterflow sa NLEX, Muntik Mabangga ng Mga Kasalubong Nyang Kotse (Video)
- Panoorin: Driver na Nag Counterflow at Nagbalak Pang Tumakas, Huli Agad ng Nakasabay na HPG (Video)
- Watch: Angry Driver Pushes, Shouts at MMDA Traffic Enforcer, MMDA Explains (Video)
- Watch: ‘Fortuner Driver’ Who Kicked and Punched Taxi Driver Identified, Denies It Was Him (Video)
- Watch: Rude Woman Cuts Taxi in Gas Station to Get in Line First, Netizen Claims (Video)
- BGC Marshal and Friends Harass Group of Men Over Confiscated Driver’s License (Video)