Vice President Leni Robredo this Monday, March 13 said that she has plans to file a case against anonymous bloggers of We Are Collective (WAC), the website where hidden wealth and corruption allegations against her late husband, former DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo.have been published. Read her offficial statement on this issue below.
“Noong sinet-up itong website, tinira nang tinira ‘yung yumao kong asawa. Tingin ko they have crossed the line. Yung asawa ko wala dito to defend himself. Kaya ‘yung sa akin, seriously nag-iisip talaga ng legal action. Pinag-aaralan.” VP Robredo told reporters in Tarlac. Despite not mentioning the name of the website, she is obviously refering to WAC.
“Sobrang daming tao ‘yung nadadamay na parang hindi naman pwedeng parang tumalikod na lang ako. Sabi ko nga, kung ako ‘yon hinahayaan ko. Kasi nandito pa ako para mapakita na hindi totoo ‘yon, pero ‘yung asawa ko, wala na eh.” Robredo added, who recently attended the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) 2017 graduation rites in Baguio.
Must Read: * NagaLeaks: VP Leni Robredo’s Brother In Law, Jesse Robredo’s Brother, Alleged Biggest Drug Lord in Naga
“The recent attempts to malign the reputation of my late husband, Jesse Robredo, myself, and our families, by spreading fake news and long discredited rumors have given rise to increasingly heated discussions in social media over the past few days.” VP Robredo said in a statement posted in her official website and official Facebook page that day.
“In the coming days, we shall be studying the various options, including legal action, for a principled response against these…We must fight against the lies, the abuse, and the slander we have been subjected to by figures who hide behind anonymity. With the truth on our side, there is nothing to fear. We are ready for this fight.” She further said.
Dapat Basahin: * NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
Credit: Leni Robredo Facebook
As of posting, We Are Collective have not yet commented on VP Robredo’s plan to sue them. Earlier, the WAC Facebook page has been deactivated after it has been mass reported. Later, their official website also went offline, and said to be due to copyright complaint by Esquire magazine. The website is still down, but they have a new Facebook page.
More from my site
- NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
- NagaLeaks Exposes ‘Deception’ of Late DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, VP Leni Robredo Denies Allegations
- NagaLeaks: VP Leni Robredo’s Brother In Law, Jesse Robredo’s Brother, Alleged Biggest Drug Lord in Naga
- Sen Trillanes to President Duterte, “Bakit Nanginginig Tuhod Mo Kung ‘Too Insignificant’ Ako?”
- Watch: VP Leni Robredo, Comelec Chairman Andres Bautista Deny Having Secret Meeting (Video)
- Watch: President Duterte Boots Morale of Wesmincom Soldiers in Zamboanga City (Video)
- Anti-Duterte Protesters Argue Over Money Transfer, Member Denies Receving Salary From Rally Funds
- Noynoy Aquino, Kinontra si Pres Duterte sa SAF44 Issue, Iniligtas ang Sarili at Sinisi si Napenas
- Panoorin: Rainbow Express Bus Driver Nag Counterflow, Nag Beast Mode at Balak Pang Manakit (Video)
- Singer Dulce Confirms Sen Leila de Lima’s Alleged Link to Illegal Drugs