Alex Tang, the cousin of Vice President Leni Robredo, is a gambling lord in Camarines Norte. This is according to We Are Collective (WAC), a group of anonymous bloggers that has been revealing NagaLeaks, or the alleged corruption, hidden wealth, and supposed extramarital affairs of the late Interior Secretary Jesse Robredo.
According to WAC Facebook post this Saturday, April 8 as excerpts of NagaLeaks Part 9, VP Leni Robredo’s first cousin Alex Tang is a jueteng lord in Camarines Norte. He was allegedly operating illegal gambling along with Art Katigbak, who was a jueteng lord in Cavite. However, it was not mention which side of family Leni and Alex are related.
WAC added that during those jueteng days, Jesse Robredo was the DILG secretary, as appointed by then President Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III. The group accused Jesse of receiving payola money from jueteng lords and Atong Ang, who was allegedly business partner of Butch, Jesse’s brother. This was said to be the reason why Jesse cannot stop jueteng.
Must See: * House of Jesse Robredo’s Mistress, Courtesy of P25 Million From Leni Robredo, WAC Says
And just like WAC’s advice, we at Taho News checked the names of Alex Tang and Art Katigbak on Google to see if there are previous news about them. We found a news article at Philstar dated August 12, 2002, titled “100 Days After: No Big Fish Yet in Jueteng Drive.” That time, Jose “Joey” Lina Jr. was the DILG secretary.
In that report, Alex Tang was mentioned as an alleged jueteng lord in Camarines Norte, along with Tepang and Tony Francisco, Gani Cupcupin, Melchor Caluag, Jesse Viceo, Boy Guan, Bong Villafuerte, Tom Ranola, Totoy Casag, and Charing Magbuhos. All of them were identified by an unnamed police general as gambling lords.
Must Read: * Jesse Robredo’s Another Mistress is Contractor Whose Projects Did Not Pass Through Bidding, WAC Says
Credit: We Are Collective Backup V2 Facebook
Nevertheless, WAC emphasized that they have no evidence to prove that VP Leni Robredo is directly involved in illegal gambling, especially jueteng. The group also acknowledged the fact that Jesse Robredo is gone and he cannot face trials anymore. However, the anonymous bloggers said they just want the public to know the truth.
More from my site
- NagaLeaks Exposes ‘Deception’ of Late DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, VP Leni Robredo Denies Allegations
- NagaLeaks: Complaint Affidavit of Missing Emilio Aguinaldo vs Jesse Robredo, Leni Robredo, WAC Reveals
- VP Robredo Plans to Sue ‘We Are Collective’ Over Hidden Wealth, Corruption Allegations vs Jesse Robredo
- NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
- NagaLeaks: VP Leni Robredo’s Brother In Law, Jesse Robredo’s Brother, Alleged Biggest Drug Lord in Naga
- Mon Tulfo: Late DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo Submitted a Drug List to Noynoy Aquino But Was Ignored
- PNoy, Abad to Face New Charges on Alleged Misuse of DAP, After Term Ends
- Watch: Imee Marcos Speaks on Martial Law, Marcos Burial, Ninoy Aquino, Pres Duterte (Thinking Pinoy Video)
- China Reacts, as PNoy Again Compares China to Nazi Germany
- PH Goverment Employees to Receive 14th Month Pay Bonus This May Instead of June