President Benigno ‘Noynoy’ Aquino III and his sisters, Ballsy, Pinky, Viel and Kris Aquino will have a US vacation after the 2016 elections. However, PNoy and Kris are set to extend their vacation if Mar Roxas will lose his presidential bid and Senator Ferdinand ‘Bongbong’ Marcos Jr will be elected as the next vice president.
This is according to a netizen who posted her comment on one of our posts about Kris Aquino. Apparently, she seems to have a cousin working for the presidential sister. And although she did not mention the name of her relative, she said she was told that President Noynoy Aquino and Kris will stay longer in the US than their other siblings.
“Sabi ng pinsan ko, matatagalan daw sila Kris at PNoy sa Amerika, pag natalo si Roxas at si Bongbong ang naging VP. Nainggit nga ako. Imagine, nasa US na siya, anlaki pa ng sweldo. Sana kay Kris din ako nagtatrabaho.” The netizen wrote, who immediately deleted her comment and later deactivated her Facebook account.
Must Read: * 5 Wonderful Things to Happen Once Kris Aquino Leaves the Philippines
And while we have no way to confirm if her statements are true or not, we all know that Kris Aquino decided to leave ABS-CBN where she has a morning show, Kris TV. The Queen of All Media made the announcement last March on her official Instagram account, and cited her health condition for her reason to leave the Kapamilya network.
Must Read: * Kris Aquino Kidnap Plot Suspect Arrested in San Pedro, Laguna
“Thank you, Kapamilya. Our relationship as a family started October 28, 1996 and it will soon end this March 23, 2016. A total of 10,354 days working for ABS-CBN, my life’s most fulfilling professional journey because of your love, acceptance and loyalty,” Kris Aquino wrote, emphasizing on another post that “this isn’t goodbye.”
Back in June 2015, Kris Aquino said in an episode of Kris TV that she and her son, Bimby will leave the Philippines and will stay in America for a year so the latter can experience life outside the Philippines. As we all know, Kris spent most of her childhood in the US, when her father, Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino Jr. was in exile.
Must Read: * 8 Questions Leni Robredo Should Ask Herself if She Wins as Vice President
Meanwhile, President Noynoy Aquino earlier said that he plans to have a ‘short’ vacation right after his terms ends. And although he did not say where and how long, PNoy said he will afterwards return to the Aquino residence in Times Street in Quezon City. He vowed to retire from politics but will still be involved in public service.
Right now, PNoy is very busy campaigning for Mar Roxas. But right from the start, he speaks against the Marcoses in general and urge the younger generation to learn the lessons of Martial Law. He also asks the public not to vote for Bongbong, who was recently endorsed by former president and now Manila Mayor Joseph ‘Erap’ Estrada.
* Kris Aquino Says She Encountered Disrespectful Passengers at Airport
* Kris Aquino Unfollows Judy Ann Santos on Instagram and Other Celebrities Who Criticized PNoy
* Kris Aquino is the Real Winner of Asia’s Got Talent, After Gerphil Flores Placed 3rd
* Kris Aquino Apologizes After Being Criticized Over ‘Quits Na Tayo’ APEC Summit Joke
* Why Majority of Filipinos Will Vote Duterte for President, but Sen Grace Poe Will Likely Win
* Korina Sanchez Tells Supporters to Unfollow Kris Aquino on Instagram for Not Endorsing Mar Roxas?
* Kris Aquino ‘Snubbed’ During Fallen PNP-SAF Troops Wake Visit
* Lucio Tan Meets with Bongbong Marcos, but ABS-CBN News Bias in Reporting?
* Bongbong Marcos Complains of Brownout in his VP Campaign Rallies, Just Before his Speech
* PH Goverment Employees to Receive 14th Month Pay Bonus This May Instead of June