A netizen filed a online petition urging mainstream media to report about the so-called #Lenileaks, an exposed conversations among known personalities who are huge supporters of Liberal Party (LP). Those messages are said to be inciting to sedition, which is strictly against the law. The group allegedly plan to oust President Rodrigo Duterte.
“Last Friday, January 6, 2017, Thinking Pinoy wrote an article exposing the exchange of messages at a of Yahoo Groups, Global Filipino Diaspora Council (GDFC), as informed to him by his friend, Sass Rogando Sasot.” Basil Avancado wrote on his petition at Change.org this Saturday, January 7, noting that some members of this groups are LP supporters.
“There have been rumors that LP is cooking a plan to oust President Duterte, but the party members including VP Robredo have denied it. However, the conversations at GDFC Yahoo group suggest otherwise. The problem now is that mainstream media including GMA-7 and ABS-CBN, and newspapers such as Inquirer are not reporting about it.” He added.
Must Read: * #LeniLeaks Yahoo Groups Email Messages on Marcos Burial Protests, Alleged Oust Duterte Plot
The petitioner cited an article of Thinking Pinoy, who posted the content of the messages from the GDFC Yahoo Group, wherein among its members are Fil-Am billionaire Loida Nicolas-Lewis, her sister Imelda Nicolas, ABS CBN Europe News Bureau Correspondent Gene Alcantra, and Inquirer US Bureau columnist Ted Laguatan.
The said message was sent by certain Pete Silva to Imelda Nicolas on January 4, 2017, and contains criticisms against VP Leni Robredo on social media, as well as the responses and attacks from the Office of the Vice President Social Media (OVP SOCMED). It was also posted at Educators for Leni Robredo Facebook group page on the same day.
Must Read: * VP Leni Robredo Meets Loida Nicolas-Lewis in New York While Typhoon Nina is Slamming Bicol Region?
It has been two days after this #Lenileaks was exposed, but mainstream media has not yet reported about it on TV news. We at Taho News are consistently telling our readers that we are not supporters of any politician and political party. However, we strongly believe in freedom of expression. If you like to sign the petition, please feel free to visit Change.org.
More from my site
- Look: #LeniLeaks Yahoo Groups Email Messages on Marcos Burial Protests, Alleged Oust Duterte Plot
- Loida Nicolas Lewis Defends #LeniLeaks, Compares Herself to Ordinary OFW
- VP Leni Robredo Denies Involvement in #Lenileaks, Blames Fake News Websites for Destroying her Image
- VP Leni Robredo Meets Loida Nicolas-Lewis in New York While Typhoon Nina is Slamming Bicol Region?
- How Sen De Lima’s Award is Connected to Loida Nicolas-Lewis, Who Asked President Duterte to Resign
- Look: Mar Roxas, Wife Korina Sanchez Meet Loida Nicolas-Lewis in New York, Dinner Together (Photos)
- Netizen Files Online Petition to Remove Cory Aquino’s Dog from Libingan ng mga Bayani
- Petition to Place Ferdinand Marcos on P500 Bill in 2017, Replacing Ninoy and Cory Aquino
- Julieta de Lima, CPP Founder Joma Sison’s Wife, to Help Kin Sen de Lima be Released From Jail?
- Online Petition Urges Public to Sue ABS-CBN, GMA and TV5 for Airing Anti-Duterte Ad