Jose ‘Butch’ Manalastas Robredo Jr., the only brother of the late DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo and Vice President Leni Robredo’s brother in-law, is the alleged biggest druglord in Naga City, Camarines Sur in the Bicol Region. This is according to the latest NagaLeaks revelation from We are Collective Facebook page, posted this Sunday, March 5.
“At heto Leni maaga na namin isasabi para magkaalaman na kung ano ang tunay na dahilan kung bakit ka kontra ng kontra sa War Against Drugs ni Presidente. Ang pinakamalaking drug lord po sa Naga City na nasa likod nito nila Chinglo ay ang mamang ito na nasa larawan.” The post said, as caption of the photo of Jose ‘Butch’ Manalastas Robredo.
According to We are Collective, Butch Robredo Jr. escaped to the US after President Rodrigo Duterte won the election. And because he was afraid that his name be tagged as drug lord, he eventually decide to hide in America. The said post noted that he was a termite in the society, and is the one responsible for spreading poison (illegal drugs) in Naga City.
Dapat Basahin: * NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
We are Collective emphasized that people in Naga City know that Jesse Robredo’s only brother is a very big drug lord in their place, ang urged them not to be afraid to speak out the truth because the entire Philippines will support them. The same group also asked VP Leni Robredo why her brother in-law does not want to expose himself in public.
Based on our research, Jose ‘Butch’ Robredo Jr. is a businessman and the second among the five Robredo siblings, while Jesse Robredo is the third. They have three sisters – Jocelyn Robredo-Austria, Jenny Robredo-Tang; and Josephine (Penny) Robredo-Bundoc. Apparently, the Robredo children had very poor eyesight, and Butch is legally blind.
Must Read: * NagaLeaks Exposes ‘Deception’ of Late DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, VP Leni Robredo Denies Allegations
Credit: We are Collective Facebook
As of posting, VP Robredo has not yet comment on this latest allegations. But this Friday, she reacted on the earlier Naga Leaks expose’ of We are Collective. In that lengthy post, Jesse Robredo allegedly owned a lot of businesses under dummy accounts. This includes the entire Lansbergh Place in Quezon City. It was believed to worth more than P1 billion.
More from my site
- NagaLeaks Exposes ‘Deception’ of Late DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, VP Leni Robredo Denies Allegations
- NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
- VP Robredo Plans to Sue ‘We Are Collective’ Over Hidden Wealth, Corruption Allegations vs Jesse Robredo
- Look: House of Jesse Robredo’s Mistress, Courtesy of P25 Million From Leni Robredo, WAC Says
- Jesse Robredo’s Another Mistress is Contractor Whose Projects Did Not Pass Through Bidding, WAC Says
- Filipino-Chinese Store Owner Humiliates Customer in Public, Accuses Her of Stealing (Video)
- James Taylor Cancels Manila Concert Over Concerns for Drug Related EJK Reports
- Sen De Lima Birthday Wishes: ‘New Boyfriend’ and President Duterte to Stop Accusing Her (Video)
- DSWD Relief Goods para sa Typhoon Nina Victims sa Bicol, Binawasan Muna Bago Ipamigay?
- Mga Sikreto at Tips Kung Paano Manalo sa Jack en Poy o Bato Bato Pick, Ayon sa mga Experto