A so-called #NagaLeaks was said to have exposed the ‘deception’ of the late DILG Secretary Jesse Robredo and his wife, Vice President Leni Robredo. It supposedly talked about illegal gambling such as Jueteng, hidden wealth of Jesse, a missing ex-councilor, and many more. Read the summary and reaction of VP Robredo below.
Posted at We are Collective Facebook page this Friday, March 3, the Naga Leaks has eight chapters and all the details are published at Collective.com.ph. Each chapter has very long post and detailed explanation of the allegations. It also mentioned names of politicians and personalities, who are allegedly involved in jueteng ang illegal drugs.
Former Camarines Sur Rep. Luis Villafuerte, who is the uncle of Jesse Robredo, allegedly became Jesse’s political enemy because of illegal gambling. A certain Ka Eddie was said to be operating jueteng in Naga, and Jessie was allegedly his protector. Then, a certain Ka Enciong Ona, father of notorious hitman, Juanito “Totoy” Ona, was among Ka Eddie’s bagman.
Must Read: * NagaLeaks: VP Leni Robredo’s Brother In Law, Jesse Robredo’s Brother, Biggest Drug Lord in Naga
The Naga Leaks report said that the image of Jesse Robredo wearing shorts and slippers as a sign of his simplicity is allegedly not true. In real life, Jesse allegedly owned several businesses in Naga but not under his name. Apparently, his Ramon Magsaysay Award was allegedly only because of good PR machinery, and not because he deserves it.
In addition, Emilio ‘Emil’ Aguinaldo, who was once the president of transport group PISTON (Pinagkaisang Samahan ng mga Tsuper at Operator Nationwide), was then a huge critic of Jesse Robredo. Being an elected councilor, he filed more than 50 Graft cases against Robredo at the Office of the Ombudsman. He mysteriously disappeared in 2008.
Must Read: * NagaLeaks: Complaint Affidavit of Missing Emilio Aguinaldo vs Jesse Robredo, Leni Robredo, WAC Reveals
Jesse Robredo also allegedly tolerated illegal drugs in Naga City. One of the supposed drug pushers in his city was Naga City Councilor Fiel Rosales. However, the alleged top drug lord was a certain Victor Lorenzo “Chinglo” Rosales. He is the brother of Balatas Bgy. Chairman Raoul “Jackpot” Rosales, whom Jessie allegedly help in winning the election.
And finally, Jesse Robredo allegedly owned the entire Lansbergh Place in Quezon City. It was believed to worth more than P1 billion, and the dummy owner was said to be his friend, Rodolfo Guinhawa. Emil Aguinaldo allegedly had evidence proving that the condominium building is really owned by Robredo. This is allegedly why he was killed.
And as this Naga Leaks went viral, it reached the knowledge of VP Leni Robredo also this Friday. In her interview with reporters, she said it was only made to silence her against President Duterte. The vice president noted that this is not the first time that certain people and groups have tried to destroy their reputation, but all of them have failed.
Dapat Basahin: * VP Robredo, Nangutang ng P8M Para Pambayad sa Counter Protest, Walang Makuha sa Supporters?
Credit: We are Collective Facebook
“Ilang beses na itong ginawa dati. Hindi nagtagumpay. At kahit anong gawin, hindi ito magpapatahimik sa atin. Hindi tayo nagkasala sa bayan. Yung paniniwala natin, buong puso at buong tapang pa din nating i-iexpress kahit ano pa yung gawin nilang panghaharang dito,” VP Robredo said, adding that she is not involved in illegal activities.
More from my site
- NagaLeaks: VP Leni Robredo’s Brother In Law, Jesse Robredo’s Brother, Alleged Biggest Drug Lord in Naga
- VP Leni Robredo’s First Cousin is Jueteng Lord in Camarines Norte, WAC Exposes “Details”
- NagaLeaks: Complaint Affidavit of Missing Emilio Aguinaldo vs Jesse Robredo, Leni Robredo, WAC Reveals
- VP Robredo Plans to Sue ‘We Are Collective’ Over Hidden Wealth, Corruption Allegations vs Jesse Robredo
- NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
- Jesse Robredo’s Another Mistress is Contractor Whose Projects Did Not Pass Through Bidding, WAC Says
- Look: House of Jesse Robredo’s Mistress, Courtesy of P25 Million From Leni Robredo, WAC Says
- Sen De Lima ‘Accuses’ Pres Duterte as Top Drug Lord Protector, After Admission to Reinstate Supt Marcos
- Kris Aquino Defends Ex-Boyfriend, QC Mayor Herbert Bautista: “Bistek is Not a Drug Lord Protector”
- Confirmed: Samar Judge Named by President Duterte as Drug Lord Protector, Killed in 2008