A copy of a complaint affidavit of missing Naga City Councilor Emilio Aguinaldo against then-Naga City Mayor Jesse Robredo and his wife, now Vice President Leni Robredo back in January 2006, as posted at We Are Collective Facebook page this Monday, March 27. The documents were filed before the office of then-Ombudsman Merceditas Guttierez.
Based on the said document, Emil Aguinaldo accused Jesse Robredo of not disclosing some of his properties in his 1996 SALN (Statement of Assets, Liabilities, and Net Worth), a violation of Section 8 of RA 6173. This includes a property worth P2,335,900 allegedly sold to Jesse and Leni Robredo by a certain Rosario Imperial Tan on July 15, 1996.
Aguinaldo also accused Jesse Robredo of availing a P3-million loan from a bank. The late DILG Secretary did not mention this on his 1996 SALN. Section 7 of RA 6173 states that “public officials and employees shall not solicit or accept, directly or indirectly, any gift, gratuity, favor, entertainment, loan or anything of monetary value from any person.”
Must Read: * NagaLeaks Exposes ‘Deception’ of Late DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, VP Leni Robredo Denies Allegations
To be fair, WAC also posted a copy of a Joint Manifestation, or counter affidavit of Rosario Imperial Tan, Jesse Robredo and Maria Leonora Gerona-Robredo. Based on the March 2007 document, which was filed before the Office of the Deputy Ombudsman for Luzon, the respondents categorically denied the accusations and described it as baseless.
Apparently, this case was said to be only one of the more than 50 graft cases filed by Emilio Aguinaldo against Jesse Robredo. Aguinaldo, who was once president of transport group PISTON (Pinagkaisang Samahan ng mga Tsuper at Operator Nationwide), went missing since June 8, 2008 in Manila, while he was making a follow-up on those cases.
Must Read: * Jesse Robredo’s Another Mistress is Contractor Whose Projects Did Not Pass Through Bidding, WAC Says
Credit: We Are Collective Facebook
Must See: * House of Jesse Robredo’s Mistress, Courtesy of P25 Million From Leni Robredo, WAC Says
WAC has been exposing the so-called NagaLeaks, a continuous series of posts of alleged corruption, hidden wealth, and extramarital affairs of Jesse Robredo when he was still the mayor of Naga City. VP Robredo has consistenly denied all the allegations, adding that she will seek legal advice, and might file a case against these anonymous bloggers.
More from my site
- NagaLeaks Exposes ‘Deception’ of Late DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, VP Leni Robredo Denies Allegations
- NagaLeaks: Yumaong DILG Sec Jesse Robredo, May Mistress at Mga Anak sa Labas, at Alam ni VP Leni Robredo?
- VP Leni Robredo’s First Cousin is Jueteng Lord in Camarines Norte, WAC Exposes “Details”
- VP Robredo Plans to Sue ‘We Are Collective’ Over Hidden Wealth, Corruption Allegations vs Jesse Robredo
- NagaLeaks: VP Leni Robredo’s Brother In Law, Jesse Robredo’s Brother, Alleged Biggest Drug Lord in Naga
- Jesse Robredo’s Another Mistress is Contractor Whose Projects Did Not Pass Through Bidding, WAC Says
- Look: House of Jesse Robredo’s Mistress, Courtesy of P25 Million From Leni Robredo, WAC Says
- VP Leni Robredo, Rep Bolet Banal and Sen Kiko Pangilinan Among LP Members to Visit South Africa
- VP Leni Robredo Might Not Return Home Amid Potential Abu Sayaf Threat in Naga City
- Leni Robredo Explains Why She Prefers Riding the Bus Instead of Airplane