Two days after the so-called #Lenileaks have been exposed, more and more netizens have been curious if there is really a plot to oust President Rodrigo Duterte from office. But while some people still doubt if it is real, there are other intriguing conversations at the restricted (but not private) Yahoo Groups, Global Filipino Diaspora Council (GDFC).
We at Taho News have found a series of leaked emails at GDFC Yahoo Groups sent by Inquirer US Bureau columnist Ted Laguatan to Imelda Nicolas and a certain Vicky Garchitorena. Imelda is the sister of Fil-Am billionaire Loida Nicolas Lewis, who is demanding President Duterte to resign. Loida is also a member of this Yahoo Group.
“Please have placards and banners made which say “Duterte resign now”. These embed in people’s minds the thought that this needs to be immediately done. Thanks.” The email reads, dated November 22, 2016, or four days after the controversial burial of the late-president Ferdinand Marcos at the Libingan ng mga Bayani (LNMB).
Must Read: * VP Leni Robredo Meets Loida Nicolas-Lewis in New York While Typhoon Nina is Slamming Bicol Region?
“The hero burial ordered by Duterte and affirmed by 9 morally bankrupt Supreme Court Justices – has unleashed a torrent of unstoppable forces that will culminate in the eventual downfall of the evil Marcos-Duterte tandem. Every decent Filipino should be involved in this sacred fight between good and evil.” A separate email on the same day reads.
In earlier emails, Ted requested to continue conducting mass protests against President Duterte and Marcos burial. He suggested to include Sen. Francis ‘Kiko’ Pangilinan, and former presidents Fidel V. Ramos and Benigno ‘Noynoy’ Aquino, and others, adding that the CBCP, and student organization from Ateneo, La Salle, and UP have already joined.
Must Read: * Loida Nicolas Lewis Defends #LeniLeaks, Compares Herself to Ordinary OFW
Must Read: * Petition to Demand Mainstream Media ABS-CBN, GMA 7 to Report About #Lenileaks on Philippine News TV
“Duterte is violating so many Constitutional provisions and I’ll be writing an article which specifically points that out. This can be the legal grounds to remove him from his position. The whole world and decent good Filipinos will be with us. We’ll do our part here in the US and other parts of the world.” Ted Laguatan wrote on the last part in one of his emails.
More from my site
- Loida Nicolas Lewis Defends #LeniLeaks, Compares Herself to Ordinary OFW
- Petition to Demand Mainstream Media ABS-CBN, GMA 7 to Report About #Lenileaks on Philippine News TV
- VP Leni Robredo Denies Involvement in #Lenileaks, Blames Fake News Websites for Destroying her Image
- Look: Mar Roxas, Wife Korina Sanchez Meet Loida Nicolas-Lewis in New York, Dinner Together (Photos)
- VP Leni Robredo Meets Loida Nicolas-Lewis in New York While Typhoon Nina is Slamming Bicol Region?
- How Sen De Lima’s Award is Connected to Loida Nicolas-Lewis, Who Asked President Duterte to Resign
- VP Leni Robredo Strongly Opposes Marcos Burial at Libingan ng mga Bayani, Might Join Protest Rally
- Watch: Imee Marcos Speaks on Martial Law, Marcos Burial, Ninoy Aquino, Pres Duterte (Thinking Pinoy Video)
- VP Leni Robredo to Return to the Philippines, 2 Days Ahead of Schedule
- DSWD Relief Goods para sa Typhoon Nina Victims sa Bicol, Binawasan Muna Bago Ipamigay?