High profile inmate Jaybee Sebastian was injured during a riot inside the New Bilibid Prison (NBP) Wednesday morning, September 28, while a Chinese drug lord was killed. This was confirmed by DOJ Secretary Vitaliano Aguirre, who earlier announced that Sebastian will attend the next House Hearing and will likely testify against Sen. Leila de Lima.
According to Sec. Aguirre, the Bilibid riot happened at around 7:40 am inside Building 14, adding that Jaybee Sebastian, and convicted Chinese drug lords Peter Co, Tony Co and Vicente Sy were stabbed by still unnamed suspects. The Justice secretary said that all of them were immediately rushed to Medical Center of Muntinlupa City for treatment.
Initial reports reveal that the incident started when a another inmate, former police Major Chief Inspector Clarence Dungael reprimanded the three Chinese drug lords when he caught them in the act using shabu. But instead of stopping, they went to Sebastian to complaint that resulted to the riot. Allegedly, Tony Co stabbed Dungael with a knife.
Must See: * Leila de Lima, Jaybee Sebastian Photo Inside Bilibid Exposed, Sen de Lima Reacts
Sec. Aguirre confirmed that Tony Co later died, while Peter Co is still in critical condition. On the other hand, Dungael refused to be brought to the hospital and was only treated inside the Bilibid, while Sebastian is already in a stable condition. Peter Co was earlier identified by President Duterte as one of the triad drug lords in the Philippines.
Incidentally, the riot happened despite the Bilibid now being guarded by the members of the Philippine National Police-Special Action Force (PNP-SAF). Sec. Aguirre said that he is happy that Jaybee Sebastian did not die, as the latter’s testimony will be a great help in proving that Sen. De Lima is really involved in illegal drugs trade inside the Bilibid.
Must Read: * 5 Jobs Jaybee Sebastian Can Easily Get Hired At If He Is Not A High-Profile Bilibid Inmate
As of posting, Sen. De Lima has not yet commented regarding the riot. Nevertheless, she has consistently denied all the allegations against her. In a recent statement, the troubled neophyte senator said all the evidences are fake, just like Sec. Aguirre’s wig. Meanwhile, the Bureau of Corrections (BuCor) is expected to have a press conference later this day.
More from my site
- Look: Leila de Lima, Jaybee Sebastian Photo Inside Bilibid Exposed, Sen de Lima Reacts
- Watch: PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa Talks to Bilibid Drug Lords, Sebastian, Co and Colangco (Video)
- 5 Jobs Jaybee Sebastian Can Easily Get Hired At If He Is Not A High-Profile Bilibid Inmate
- Jaybee Sebastian Files Criminal Charges vs Sen Leila de Lima, Sen Trillanes Reacts
- Watch: President Duterte Mastermind Behind Jaybee Sebastian Stabbing, Sen De Lima Says (Video)
- Sen Leila De Lima, Trillanes Linked to Jaybee Sebastian Stabbing Incident Inside NBP, DOJ Says
- De Lima Filed Presidential Pardon in 2015 for 4 Inmates, Chinese Drug Lord, Who Now Testified Against Her
- Sandra Cam Reveals Alleged Activities of Sen Leila de Lima’s Driver on Illegal Drugs Inside Bilibid
- House to Investigate Sen Leila de Lima on Possible Link with Bilibid Drug Lords, Senate Distances
- Watch: President Rodrigo Duterte Meets Peter Lim, Alleged Top Drug Lord in Visayas (Video)