Senator Leila de Lima was receiving P3 million a month from high-profile inmates in New Bilibid Prison (NBP) when she was still the secretary of the Department of Justice (DOJ). This is according to the affidavit submitted by convicted drug lord Herbert Colangco to the DOJ, as part of his being a witness who will soon testify against the neophyte senator.
“Sa tantiya ko po, ang umiikot na halaga ng droga sa loob ng Bilibid sa pagpayag ni Secretary De Lima bago pa kami ilipat sa NBI (National Bureau of Investigation) ay hindi bababa sa limampung milyong piso kada buwan.” Herbert Colangco wrote in his four-page affidavit obtained by Philstar, as reported on its website this Sunday, September 18.
(Based on my estimates, the amount of illegal drug trade inside the NBP upon permission of secretary De Lima even before we were transferred to NBI is not lower than P50 million a month)
Must Watch: * Drug Lord Herbert Colangco Donated P50-M to Presidentiable, Former Drug Pusher Says (Video)
According to Colangco, the money that goes to then-DOJ secretary De Lima is for her approval of their privileges and for allowing their businesses inside the Bilibid. Nevertheless, he emphasized that the former CHR Commission on Human Rights chairperson receives money from the the beer being sold to the inmates during events.
“Ang share ni secretary De Lima sa pag-aapruba sa pagpasok nito ay P1 million. Ito po ay dinadala ng tao kong si Rey sa DOJ o kinukuha ng tao ni secretary De Lima na si Joenel Sanchez at ng kanyang boyfriend na si Ronnie Dayan.” Colangco added, who was able to create a music video (MTV), release songs and held concerts, all of them inside the Bilibid.
Must Watch: * Herbert Colangco Testifies vs Sen de Lima, Reveals De Lima’s Cellphone Number (Video)
(The share of secretary De Lima for approving the entry of beer was P1 million. It was either being delivered by my courier named Rey to the DOJ or being picked up by secretary De Lima’s security aide, Joenel Sanchez and her boyfriend, Ronnie Dayan.)
Must Watch: * PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa Talks to Bilibid Drug Lords, Sebastian, Co and Colangco (Video)
This Friday, Justice Sec. Vitaliano Aguirre II confirmed that Herbert Colangco and 10 or 12 other inmates will testify against Sen. de Lima before the House of Representatives, and is being set on Tuesday, September 20. This latest development is in line with the earlier accusations of President Duterte to her, wherein she has been consistently denying.
More from my site
- Watch: Herbert Colangco Testifies vs Sen de Lima, Reveals De Lima’s Cellphone Number (Video)
- Watch: Herbert Colangco, DOJ Witnesses Sing “Akala Mo Lang Yun”, Dedicated to Sen Leila de Lima (Video)
- Watch: PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa Talks to Bilibid Drug Lords, Sebastian, Co and Colangco (Video)
- Watch: Drug Lord Herbert Colangco Donated P50-M to Presidentiable, Former Drug Pusher Says (Video)
- Second Ethics Complaint vs Sen De Lima Surfaces, But Likely to be Dismissed
- 5 Symptoms That Sen Leila De Lima Probably Has Amnesia on Extrajudicial Killings and Drugs
- Sen Leila de Lima sa Kanyang Unang Linggo ng Pagkakakulong, “Alam ng Diyos Ang Totoo, Inosente Ako”
- Sen Leila de Lima: Evidence Against Me is Fake, Just Like Sec Aguirre’s Wig
- Watch: President Duterte Reveals Identity of Sen. De Lima’s ‘New Boyfriend’ (Video)
- Pres Duterte Admits Ordering Supt Marcos Reinstatement, De Lima Urged to Reveal Her Unreliable Source