Sinacaban Councilor Kathleen Tejada Mahilac, wife of alleged drug lord Sinacaban Mayor Crisinciano “Cris” E. Mahilac breaks her silence over their exposed wealth. This includes a luxurious mansion being decorated with P500 bills and a P7-million BMW. The mayor was earlier named by President Rodrigo Duterte as one of the narco-mayors in the Philippines.
“Truth will prevail” Sinacaban Councilor Kathleen Mahilac wrote on her official Facebook page (KathCris Tejada Mahilac) this Sunday, July 24. She wrote this as a caption to the post at StealthX Duterte Agent Facebook page, which shared photos of their wealth, particularly their mansion with P500 bills as decoration. She immediately deleted her post.
But in her earlier post,Councilor Mahilac requested her friends to report a Facebook page using her name. According to her, the Kathleen Mahilac (@kathleenmahilac) Facebook community page does not belong to her. It bears her previous Facebook cover photo where she and Mayor Cris Mahilac are enjoying an out-of-the-country vacation in 2015.
Based on her Facebook information, Kathleen Mahilac is the Vice President of Yohance Express Corp. (formerly Joanna Jesh Transport Corporation (JJT)), which is known for being one of the largest city bus companies in the Philippines. The said company was , founded in 2003 by no less than Crisinciano “Cris” E. Mahilac, Kathleen’s husband.
As of posting, Mayor Cris Mahilac has not yet issued his statement on President Duterte’s allegations of being a drug lord. Aside from him, the president also named Ozamis City Mayor Reynaldo “Aldong”Parojinog Jr., Lopez Jaena Mayor Michael Gutierrez, Clarin Mayor David Navarro and Ozamiz City Councilor Richard Parojinog as the the country’s narco-mayors.
Must See: * Look: Alleged Drug Lord Mayor Cris Mahilac, Wife have P7-M BMW, Mansion Decorated with P500 Bills
Credit: KathCris Tejada Mahilac Facebook
During a press conference in Malacañang early this month, President Duterte revealed a matrix showing the hierarchy of suspected drug lords, whom he said are being protected by retired police Deputy Director General Marcelo Garbo Jr. The president named jailed inmates Jaybee Sebastian, Peter Co and Herbert Colangco as the drug triad in the country.
More from my site
- Look: Alleged Drug Lord Mayor Cris Mahilac, Wife have P7-M BMW, Mansion Decorated with P500 Bills
- Look: Sen Grace Poe Luxury Mansion in Virginia, USA Now for Sale for P41 Million?
- Agriculture Secretary Manny Pinol Refuses to Receive Christmas Gift, Rolex Watch Worth P450,000
- Look: Leila de Lima, Jaybee Sebastian Photo Inside Bilibid Exposed, Sen de Lima Reacts
- Watch: Duterte Names Judges, Mayors, PNP Officers Allegedly Involved in Drug Trade (Video)
- My Duterte Story: Inday Sara Duterte Shares Very Inspiring Experiences With Her Father
- Watch: Korina Sanchez Says Roxas vs Duterte is Battle Between Good and Evil (Video)
- Pieta-Like Photographer Reacts to President Duterte’s SONA Comment on Slain Drug Suspect Photo
- Watch: Albuera, Leyte Mayor Rolando Espinosa Surrenders, Faces PNP Chief Bato Dela Rosa (Video)
- Jeffrey Celiz Slams Duterte for Mistakenly Calling Him Congressman, Denies Illegal Drugs Involvement